Sunday, January 03, 2010

I've had the suckiest luck ever these past few days
On the 30th of December, I fell down at Mahkota Parade (seriously, of all places!), sprained my right elbow, the pain eventually spread to my wrist and upper arm within one day
Then on the 1st, I slipped and nearly fell at Sheryl's barbeque, the reason why I nearly took a fall is because I managed to hold on to myself with my right big toe
My toe hurt like mad :(
On the second, I went for paintball with Camie, Aaron, Sheryl, Hooi Tzing, Shriram, Derek, Ai Fang, Marianne, Jason, Su Anne and Kenny
I was walking (and looking down) and I hit Sheryl's car bonnet
So now I have this humongous bump at the top of my head
Luckily it not at my forehead, or else I would look like a stupid flowerhorn fish
I can't even touch the bump without feeling any pain :(((
Then my left leg got shot by don't know whose paintballs (no one knows who shot who anyway), three paintballs consecutively!
Here's how it happened (I know I can't draw to save my life)

Well, this one memang expected lah, I just left my leg hanging there for people to shoot
So bodoh lah my stupid leg
So now I got three spots of blue blacks on my left leg, how to attend my cousin's engagement this Saturday!?
In a knee length dress some more! :(
But it was superbly fun though :)))
Paintball, I mean
I wanna go again soon, but not to play every single game lah
So tiring
Can die man my thighs, pain like what only
Oh, I got hit somewhere at my back, as well
Don't know how it happened but I thought someone tapped me on my back only, took me few seconds to realised I just got shot -.-

And just now, a stack of books fell on my left foot

I. Feel. Like. The. Stupidest. Thing. Ever.

3 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

aw.. dun say that! accidents happens.. :D miss u sand

Melissa said...

Gosshhh... It seems like u've had a painful month. Hv u got insurance?? Hehe... Juz kiddin' ya!! :-p

Sandra said...

@Melanie Ng - Yeah accidents happen, but too many is... painful =(
@Melissa - Haha got insurance but these types of "injuries" not covered hahaha