Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You know how some people can get so addicted to a certain Facebook application/game that they play every single day?
Well my mom is
And not forgetting both my sisters too
They are all crazy about Farmville
I was never in the mood to blog about this but I did their "farm work" this whole day, I decided it's now or never that I blog about it
So anyway, this morning I woke up and my sister was grinning at me from ear to ear waiting for me key in my password for my laptop so she could use to play her Farmville
The whole thing about this "game" is that you harvest whatever you planted previously
Then you plow the farm
Then you plant whatever seeds you want to
Besides that, you have farm animals too!
Like hens that lay eggs for you and then you collect the eggs from each hen and sell
There are cows too, for you to milk them
And when you earn enough money, you get to expand your farm and build a farm house
(I am talking as though I know so much, and yet I don't play them. Oh wait, I DO play... for my sisters and my mom -.-)
The most frustrating thing about this is that you have to click one square at a time for the harvesting, the plowing and the planting
And now that my youngest sister got shoo-ed up to her room to sleep, I have to continue whatever she left off
Or else they rugi
Rugi in what sense, I have no idea
Besides hogging my "slow" laptop day and night
My mom and my sisters take turns to "play" with my friends who message me on MSN
The latest victim's Kane
He asked "me" for a nice hairstyle, but ended up receiving hair advices from my mom instead
The funniest thing is that he did not believe my mom when she said he's not talking to Sandra, but "Sandra's Mom" instead

Oh well, if I need to off the laptop now and go to sleep, I have to complete planting rice for both my sisters (and my mom, because she forgot to plant before going to sleep)

3 comments:

Patricia said...

hahahaha sandy,im with ur mom n two sisters! im crazy over farmville too, my sis influenced me to play wit her!

Anonymous said...

ok thats it. im not msn-ing u anymore....

pinkbag said...

HAHA i know rite all the craze with farm ville and mouse hunt. i never get them =/