Monday, August 31, 2009

Been wanting to blog about this for ages but it took me too long to upload the photos into Photobucket
Anyway, weeks ago, Derek was talking to me about alcohol and how yummy cocktails are
So I agreed to his idea of a cocktail tasting night, specially for me, I honestly thought he was just kidding
Weeks later, he texted Hooi Tzing, Yi En and I to go ingredients shopping the next day at 10 in the morning for the cocktails stuff
I swear I set my alarm for 9.30am but I woke up at 10am instead, so by the time I reach Derek's house, it was already 10.30am and everyone had to wait for me
So we went Jusco and Yi En bought Kahlua and I paid for the fruits and etc lah
Then we had our lunch at Ong Kim Wee
I don't even know why am I writing all these useless stuff
Let's get on to the photos shall we?
(By the way, no photos of drunk people hah because none of us got drunk!)






Then we played Truth or Dare


And Fleur got dared to press some neighbour's door bell, at 12am

On a totally irrelevant matter, here's a photo I took at Derek's house


Cantik leh

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like Kahlua!! And Bailey's! ^^

Sandra said...

I like them separately =)