Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last night my family went to Jonker Street
I was walking with my sister (forgot which) and my mom
Then we saw a lamp that looks exactly like this


Without giving much thought, I tried pushing the thingie up and down
My mom was like "Sandra! don't touch lah!!"
I wasn't thinking about the fact that the thingie's actually the thingie
I mean, I had seen this lamp before but never tried touching
But I should have recorded my mom's face when she saw me pushing that thing

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Now I know what to get u for ur bday now! A hamsap lamp. Hahaha.

pinkbag said...

are u pretending to be innocent or what??

Sandra said...

Melissa - No way man Melissa! My mom might just throw it away

Pink Bag - I wasn't thinking lah! I knew what it is but it just didnt cross my mind so I absent mindedly played with it larrrr