Friday, August 21, 2009

I am seriously considering coming back to Malacca every Wednesday
Imagine, the amount of time with my family!
The amount of money saved on rent!

I'm sorta looking forward to my second year
Basically I'm looking forward to the working world I think
I wanna start earning my own money
I know people tend to say studying is 837483294 times better than working
Maybe I'm just the weird one lah


Plus I have the illegal stall place to look forward to!
(I'm just being optimistic about the illegal stall thing)



And I can make fun of more people like Cripy Creme!

4 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

u're so lame la SAND! why pants on fire?

Sandra said...

Liar liar pants on fire mah!

reshma reshu said...

hahaha wah ur planning for classes damn geng la...but if u save house rental then u stay where wor?? oh uncles house is it?? but good la ur timetable cool n u happy about it..n dont worry u not the weird one out coz even i cant wait for the working world..everyone says studying way better but just wanna do the practical part of our studying =) miss ya cant wait for uni tomolo =)

Sandra said...

Hahaha thanks for the compliment! (especially on the planning heehee) but I think I'm staying in the house for now lar... I'll continue to search for cheaper and nearer ones!