Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Coffee is so freakin' amazing!
Now I know why are some people addicted to it
Before this, I thought people just like to torture themselves with the bitter drink
Or maybe the aroma of it is so great and awesome that they don't mind drinking coffee, just so they could experience the soothing aroma caressing their nasal passages
Anyway, I attended the first day of classes (of my second year) on Monday morning, had a two hours break, and went for the next class at 12pm
For lunch, I had a plate of rice and some fillet thingo (which I thought was marmite chicken -.-)

And 7 little bowls of soup at Mama's Kitchen (Mel's favourite place!! - I was missing you so much while at there Mel!) because I am a soup person lar overall
By 12.30pm, I was yawning away and I couldn't help myself from dozing off every now and then
The funny thing was, I was so tired I did not know I actually fell asleep in class!
Wei Lian and the gang told me then only I got to know about it (but I knew I was dozing off a bit here and there lar)
And they do this imitation of my sleeping style with every chance they get
I bet they enjoy it very much
So today, we had another 8am class in the morning, and we went to McD's for brunch after that, I bought the breakfast thingie, a little burger with a cup of coffee/tea
I chose tea
After finishing the cup of tea, I refilled the cup with coffee, just because I wanted to make full use of the RM 4.20 that I paid :)
Since I hate the taste of bitter coffee, I added in four packets of sugar, and two packets of creamer
Without realising it, I finished the entire cup of coffee!
I felt so so proud of myself
Because before this I only took sips of coffee for the sake of trying out
Then I went to the class which I fell asleep the day before and listened intently
So intent that I was super amazed with myself
Then my mom called and told me that her eye kept blinking and she was afraid something bad might happen to me so she asked me to be extra careful and it would be safer if I don't walk back to the rented house by myself
I asked around for friends with cars to send me back at 6pm but...
Those who have cars planned to go home at 4pm, those who have the same classes as me do not have cars
So I skipped the 4pm to 6pm class in the end and Wei Lian sent me back to the house (at first I lied to her my house is in Kajang, since it's the furthest place I could think of at that moment. after that I told her my house is next to HELP, I suppose she did not hear it clearly or something so she kept thinking my house is really at Kajang, and she was actually okay about sending me to Kajang! so nice right that little girl?!)
Anyway, after that class, I went to the 2pm class and I was so awake that I gave my complete attention to the lecturer
As he kept talking, I kept jotting down notes
I was so alive!!
I called my mom and told her about what the magical abilities of coffee did to me, she warned me not to get addicted
I will try not to, but since I have 4 classes on Tuesdays, I might just have no choice but to drink coffee every Tuesday! heehee!

2 comments:

pinkbag said...

EI who jokes that the live in Kajang when they're in a serious situation like that?? AND WHAT LITTLE GIRL??!!!

Sandra said...

Situation not that serious lar haha
My mom's eye blink only what
Oh guess what "suey" thing actually happened?
My grandmother lost my grandfather's precious dunno what card
But then found it in the end haha
And yes lah Little Girl lar, because you so tiny in size haha