Monday, October 05, 2009

After Media Management class, Christine, Aimi, Yen Ling and I went to the Hot Chocolate Cafe
We waited for almost half an hour and I decided to text Naomi from Channel V to ask for Mei Ann's number (I know right, so irrelevant! But she's the only person I know that could help me, and what if Mei Ann Facebook message me last minute that she cannot make it right? I was also afraid that there might be another Hot Chocolate Cafe, somewhere out there)
But she gave me HOT's office number instead
So never mind, I called HOT and Mei Ann was like coming coming
But five minutes later, no sign of her
I was panicking like mad
I mean, I dragged 3 people to an unknown place and what if everything tak jadi right?
A while later Christine walked over to the next shop and guess what?
HOT is right beside the Hot Chocolate Cafe!
Kek dou mou seng chut
Anyway, we went over to their surprisingly small office and took turns to ask her a list of questions we compiled earlier
She was so so nice I tell you, answered all our questions and kept going "bring it on"
But many times we kind of swayed off topic
Like talking about our favourite shows and celebrities haha
We basically talked for two hours, more or less, probably more though
But we four had so much fun talking to her we sorta lost track of time
Here's the four of us with Mei Ann

I like this picture because Aimi flipped the magazine to the wrong side hahaha!! so funny

After that

So nice right!

Tomorrow we are off to interview Female's Aster Lim
Let's hope she's as nice too

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeaaa... And somebody dressed up so nicely for the interview! Woot! :-p

Max said...

i purposely flipped the mag to the other side because theres JAY CHOU!!!