Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am so so so happy now I can hardly contain myself
I wanted to tell this first hand to Christine but that woman is not online so I can only pour everything out to my blog

So we have this assignment for Media Management class
We are supposed to interview a media organization and come up with 20 pages (!!!) of words!
Anyway at first Christine thought of doing BluInc (a company with Marie Claire, Female, Seventeen, NuYou under it's big big umbrella)
So she asked her church friend and got the editor of Female's contact
But to make an appointment with them took longer than we ever expected
And the assignment is due 9th of October!
So this morning, I Facebook messaged Mei Ann (HOT Magazine's editor), Naomi (Channel V's someone someone haha) and Joanne (Sony BMG's someone)
Then after that I went for a talk organized by my lecturer
Hours later, I went to the computer lab and saw Mei Ann and Naomi's replies
They replied within an hour after I messaged them!
And their replies are so so sweet and nice!
Joanne has yet to reply me though
I don't think she's much of a Facebook fanatic compared to the other two, judging by their active-ness on their profiles
Anyway after Graphic Design, I went to Bangsar with Ashreena and Christine
Had an early dinner at Devi's (yummm!) and went to Cat's Whiskers and stayed there for God knows how long
We tried so many clothes it's impossible to count
But!
I got better things to blog about than to post up pictures of clothes I tried on
I am sure no one is interested in that anyway
FYI, they made me buy a dress (which I was reluctant to take off while in the fitting room, and I came back to the house and tried it on again and it took me a while to take it off to go to bathe)
So after that I commented on Mei Ann's status and here is the rest of it


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!
I am so happy now I can't believe it!

But now we have secured two media organizations to interview pula
BluInc and HOT
Oh well...
At least we get to do fun things!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

sounds fun! hope it'll help u guys to score for d asgmt as well k! ^^

Melanie Ng said...

i am very very proud of you Sand, Xtine and Ash! Just hope you know i miss you all alot..

Do score well ok?

I love you both!