Monday, October 26, 2009

Guess who I met on Sundaaaay?
Sarina Sundara Rajah!

Here's what happened
My aunt wanted to go groceries shopping at Tropicana City
So I followed her along since I had nothing to do
At first I wanted to follow her to Carrefour just in case someone plans to kidnap her or something (haha just kidding!)
I just wanted to follow her lah
But in the end she asked me to go walk by myself
I did and then I heard this weird music, it's totally not my kind of music eff why aye
But something just made me walk towards the direction of the music
When I saw what the music was all about, I had goosebumps
I saw this!

I was so so freakin' excited!



I saw SRGC sign at the stage, and I knew Sarina Sundara Rajah could somewhat be involved in this
I don't know why or how, but I just knew
I had never seen SRGC before, nor had I heard of it
Seriously it was so weird
I was at a shop with darn cheap clothes and I chose to walk towards some weird music
So not me

I started scanning through the crowd
AND I SAW SARINA SUNDARA RAJAH!!!
Oh my gosh
I walked towards her direction hoping to be able to talk to her
By the time I reached the place where I saw her standing at, I couldn't find her
Then a woman next to me tapped on a lady's shoulder who was sitting in front of me
She turned around and there she was!
My heart stopped beating for a while I swear
Both of them started talking and she seemed so busy and all
By the time they finished talking, she stood up and went to the mat where the little rhythmic gymnasts were at
I was like, Darn!
I waited for a while hoping she would return, but she did not

Then I saw this little girl, so so so cuuuuuute!

I knew my aunt was about to finish her shopping so I went to the nearby information counter to ask for a piece of pen and paper
To write her a note of course (I know I sound creepy), since I did not have time to talk to her
I wrote a few sentences (okay maybe more than a few) and then I gave it to her
I was so excited and happy to be able to finally meet her face to face

See see!

I talked to her a little and she thanked me and she hugged me!
She's so so nice I tell you!
After that, I had to leave and she seemed really busy, then she hugged me again!
She made my day man seriously

1 comment:

Sarina Sundara Rajah said...

Dearest Sandra...

I apologise for not writing to you sooner. It was really nice to bump into you like that at the carnival. It was meant to be!

Thank you for the beautiful note. I was so touched by it and I am very sorry to hear about your knee. I am sure you were very heartbroken. I went through something similar as well so I would understand. But I am always a true believer that everything happens for a reason.

I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear and see you soon. It is very rare to find someone so passionate about the sport and I absolutely love you for it!

All the best and look out for more of SRGC. I am working on a few projects and I am sure you will find it very interesting :)

Love always...
Sarina Sundara Rajah.