Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today Christine and I decided to skip graphic design lecture (not like we learn anything there, only the tutorial classes are important)
The last time we went, we had to draw our names exactly like the fonts given to us, more than half of the class did not complete the task, instead, we sneaked out minutes before the classes ended heehee
So anyway, we decided to join Emmy, Leanna, Wei Lian, Calvin, Eddy and Hamid the Persian for sushi at Sushi King
Before reaching Ikano, I dragged Christine to Media Prima to collect some prizes I won from 8TV Quickie :)
We talked to the producer there (I didn't believe him when he said he's the producer at first, and I told him that) and he asked us to go for the 8TV Quickie host audition next Saturday!

So after Media Prima, Christine the Crispy made me walk 15 minutes to get something "she's been wanting for a long long time"
"Saaaaan, I know you're gonna be mad at me if you see what I'm getting later", she kept saying that
I thought it's probably a dress or something of that sort she's been eyeing on for ages
Mana tahu...
After making me walk so darn far (from Ikano to Curve), she went and got this

Yeah who wouldn't have killed her on the spot right?

Then we finally managed to reach Sushi King after making the rest wait for us for ages
We sat down and it was like Christmas/Hungry Ghost Festival came early
I swear everyone near us was staring at us
We had trouble hiding our enthusiasm, you see
We were so excited with the 2 bucks promotion!



Here's our first round

And the second round

And this is my favourite!
Scallops! yummm
So juicy and yummeh

After one hour (and a few minutes), we had to leave
So the guy who came to count our bill and the remaining plates (which I did not manage to get a picture of) saw some leftovers of the rice that we could not finish, he went like "so those plates I count normal price okay?"
We looked at each other, and went, "okay okay we finish we finish!!"
And let me tell you, those were SO not the blue plates okay
The chefs (do you call them chefs?) were laughing at us like we're a bunch of kids being forced to finish our food

But being the smart kids that we have always been, managed to stuff some rice into Christine's jack fruit plastic bag while eating the sushis:)

At first she planned to use the rice for a rice ball fight after Sushi King
Dunno why it didn't happen though haha
So the bag of rice went straight into Others :(
Honestly, we felt very guilty about it
Really
Cross my heart


Outside a waxing salon :)

Gorilla and the Persian

Oh then we went to McD's for dessert and found a stack of complimentary MYC magazines and then I saw Ren Shen in it!
Hahaha well he looks better in the magazine compared to the kemek-ed online version though
Anyway, vote for him everyday okay
He's gonna kiss my feet when he sees me

Basically the magazine's extremely entertaining for us Mass Comm students
The contestants' slogans are highly interesting, with all the English that they use
Whoaaa...
One of a kind man

When we were at Ikano's Vincci, I thought of Melanie :(
Because few months ago, she was there with Christine and I
Trying on shoes after shoes
I miss her so much :(

Then while walking back to the cars, we saw this


Guess what I thought at first?

The girl's name looks as though it's Acne Tan Kim May
Poor thing

7 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

i am soooo left out

Sandra said...

You're still our hearts, you know that right Mel?

jacqueline said...

Really kesian to have that name man... wonder why they name themselves with those funny names...anyways, good luck if you are going for that audition...!=D

Sandra said...

Jacq, it's not her name!
It's an anti acne advertisement
They put the word "acne" right aboeve her name!!
Oh nah I am still not sure if I wanna go for the audition or not, because if go also, we go for the fun of going only hahaha

jacqueline said...

oh.. swt~haaha...

Melissa said...

Gosshhhh... Can't believe u guys hid the rice in a plastic bag to dispose off later... Smarty-ass! :-p

Sandra said...

Thank you thank you! hahahaha