Thursday, October 15, 2009

When life throws you an opportunity to go sailing, you make nothing out of it
Darn it I hate my life so much right now
Intan, my LLS group mate last semester, posted this


How can you say no to that?
Seriously I am so mad I can hardly describe the feeling
It's like so near and yet so far

You see, I called my dad and asked him if I could go for it or not
He said no, like straight away without even a blink of an eye!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr...
So angry
Then I called my mom
I thought my mom would totally cut me some slack
(I try my best to make her feel guilty for not letting me go for that toss-toss-thing-in-Singapore-which-I-have-no-idea-what-it-is-called ride few years ago, every time she stops me from doing something "dangerous")
But she was like, okay anything, but then ended with, "but better ask your dad"
I was like -.-
A bit the pointless right?
I told her dad said no, then she went monotonously and said, "but I remember you cannot touch water this year right, according to that temple lady?"
Aaaahhhh I wanna die
I guess I have to stick to handsometizer, I mean hand sanitizer til next year then

4 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

that temple lady.. that's why i ended up in US. ahhaha...

Sandra said...

Are you freakin' serious?
That temple lady asked you go US?

Melissa said...

Aiyoooo... Poor thing... "gei sui" arr... How abt baths then?? :-p

Sandra said...

Haha can bathe lah!!
Cannot go near pools/sea/blabla