Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A short short update
Laptop battery dying

Few days ago I went to Dataran Pahlawan with my mom and sisters
While at Daiso, I saw a strangely familiar guy
I looked at him, long enough to realise that he's a Singaporean actor!!
Holy schmoly!
I ran to Clara and asked her to see
She was so excited then I asked her, what's his name
She had no idea either
But we both knew he's acts in a few Mediacorp dramas though
By the time we reach my mom's side to ask her about his name, he was somewhere else already
We tried finding him and then spotted him from afar, he was sitting in a restaurant with his family (with a few old people some more)
So we made my mom to go over to take a good look at him
She did and she came back telling us there's a actress there with him too, possibly his wife
I wanted to take a picture with them
But since we knew nothing about him accept being an actor
We had no idea how to ask him for a photo op
And Laura was so embarrassed to have Clara and I as her sisters, she walked away from us, as far as possible that sort haha
She was all "no eye see" when Clara and I were giggling to think of ways to get a photo with them without admitting not knowing their names
When we got near enough, we were so shy we hid behind a pillar -.-
I was panicking and not knowing what to do and all and so many possibilities were running in my head
What if they are not actors at all?!
Our Plan B was to say hi and if it turns out that we got mistaken and that they are not actors, we would ask for the direction to go McDonald's instead
I think it took us half an hour from the first time we first laid eyes on the husband in Daiso to actually get the guts to talk to them
And tah dah



This totally made Clara's day
She could not stop talking about it man haha
On the other hand, Laura was so ashamed of having us as sisters, she kept her distance from us, like 20 meters away at least for the entire day haha
Oh before leaving that floor (the Daiso/FOS floor), the actress waved back at me after I waved goodbye to her
So nice right!

5 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

msia got daiso de
?
so nice!!!!!!!

jacqueline said...

That male actor's name is Zhen Ge Ping and i forgot his wife's name...haha.....

Sandra said...

Mel - It's been a while already leh! I think before you left The Curve got already then Malacca a few months later

Jacq - Yep! We came back home then terus went online to check. The wife's name is Hong Hui Fang. Their daughter very tall and pretty leh

Melissa said...

Ohhh goshhh!! I've nvr met celebrities in malls b4... Lucky u!!

Sandra said...

KL should have more celebrities walking around leh!!