Monday, September 28, 2009

I miss kuey tiao kia
Many Malaccans don't know what it is though
But it's my favourite must-eat when I go JB =)
Yummmm

The soup drives me go crazy!
It's super delicious!!


Not much of a tau fu fan, but normally I just eat them anyway

The eggs are the normal "lou dan" we normally eat
But everything just tastes extra special when you are in a kuey tiao kia shop

Lean meat!

Ooooooh this is yummeh
I am sure many of you know what this is

There are much more than the dishes I have posted
We weren't having a huge appetite the last time we went there
More pictures next time =)


I bet you just know which "empty" bowl's mine hahaha

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hey! u're making me crave for LOU DANs!! :-p

Kid Wong said...

where is it? is it near the zon there wan?

Melanie Ng said...

owh! my kampung! can you help me find the recipe of kuey teow kia plz?