Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My whole family went down to JB last Sunday to visit my grandmother
She's getting better I guess, with much help from morphine

The Chongs joined us for dinner!

Baby Ella and Ju Lea's countless gorgeous headbands!


The uncles trying on Clara's cubes

My grandma and uncle

Then we played with lanterns!


Cousin Jamie and soon-to-be fiancé =)

Joel

With Anson

Ju Lea and Ju Cia

All of us, minus my mom

Then we walked over to a nearby basketball court and lighted up the place with our candles



Testing with my camera heehee



Then we played basketball


While Ju Cia played with wax (she's cuckoo nuts I tell you!)


Yvonne and Judy

Then the dudes tried to slam dunk



With some help of course haha


It was a really fun night overall =)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! U had pre-mid autumn festival celebration! Nice! Hehe. Can't wait to feed on the mooncakes! :-p

sandrawong said...

Har?
Not yet one ar 中秋节?
Hahaha I didnt know man!

Melissa said...

If I'm not mistaken, it's on 3rd Oct! LOL. :-p